There are many job opportunities that you can choose; one of them is social worker field. In order to make a perfect resume, there are some points that you need to consider. Mention your contact information with your latest address, phone numbers and email address. It will help the company to contact you. List your highest degree first and mention the institution, city, and state with your degree, major and GPA (optional). Add your experience, activities like campus or community activities, or membership in professional organization. You can also add the resume with certifications, or special awards that you’ve achieved. If you love to join the Red Cross you can take a look at this resume below before designing your own. Feel free to copy this resume sample and add it with your personal experience.
Sample Red Cross Job Resume
23rd, West Street, Lane Avenue,
Looking for a permanent position in a Red Cross to help the people.
* More than three years of experience.
. Able to work during weekends and evening hours.
* Strong management and planning skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
* Very energetic and excellent customer service skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, 2006
Boston State University
Field Office Assistant
Red Cross - Boston, Current
* Responsible in office administration duties, including preparing correspondence, reports, and vouchers.
* Schedule the meeting arrangements, made travel and enter the data into system
* Accommodate support for financial transactions of the station operations including biweekly transmission of data to national headquarters.
* Participate in the administration and prepare direct support to arrange Red Cross programs, including logistical duties such as ordering supplies, scheduling classes, collecting and processing course fees.
* Prepare the emergency communications, financial assistance, casework service, and information.
Painting, jogging and reading