Sample Nurse (Psychiatric) Resume
This nurse psychiatric resume sample will accord you a quickstart on building an able and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel chargeless to adapt and adapt our nurse psychiatric resume sample as per their claim for job application. We achievement that our nurse psychiatric resume sample will go a continued way in assuming your abilities and skillsets efficiently.In this nurse psychiatric resume sample, specific dates of application (month and year) are mentioned which are ideal for candidates with no gaps in assignment history. Impressive achievements added enhance candidate’s qualifications.
1234, East 80 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
A daytime Nursing assignment in which to use training and broad-based experience as Staff or Charge Nurse in a Hospital environment.
* Intensive experience working in diverse hospital and human services environments in a range from pediatric & medical/surgical clients to mixed adult/adolescent, manic depression, and borderline/acute personality disorders units (locked & unlocked units).
* Experience also includes crisis intervention, case management, working with conduct disorders, sexual & physical abuse, acute or chronic psychiatric distress, substance abuse, and work with the physically challenged.
Dr. Felts Mental Health Clinic
Los Angeles, CA
Manage third shift while supervising 3 nurses and associated staff, assigning patients for evaluation, working with social services representatives, patients’ family and/or guardians, distributing medications, providing emergency medical assistance, and handling associated details of medical administration.
Note: Concurrently, 1991, was Case Manager, Jessamine Mutual. Approved hospital stays, therapies or treatments, worked with doctors, social workers and family or guardians, and handled related administration: Left to devote full time to Nurse Manager position.
Renaissance Health Services
Los Angeles, CA
Psychiatric Aide/Charge Nurse
Successfully completed assignments with 20 hospitals in the Greater Los Angeles Area. On-call status currently maintained by Renaissance.
Associates Degree (3.7 G.P.A.), Mills College, Oakland, CA
* Honors Award for Excellence in Nursing
* Certified Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse
* Gender & Stress counseling at Health Fairs
* Taught college level First Aid Course