Sample Nurse (Medical Or Surgical) Resume
This sample medical / surgical nurse resume will accord you a quickstart on building an able and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel chargeless to adapt and adapt our sample medical / surgical nurse resume as per their claim for job application. We achievement that our sample medical / surgical nurse resume will go a continued way in assuming your abilities and skillsets efficiently.In this sample medical / surgical nurse resume, specific dates of application (month and year) are mentioned which are ideal for candidates with no gaps in assignment history. Impressive achievements added enhance candidate’s qualifications.
1234, East 80 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
A position as a professional Registered Nurse in Medical/Surgical, Intensive Care, Emergency Room, and/or Ambulatory arenas.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Specialize in ventilators, tracheotomy care, burn patients with extensive dressings, IV therapy.
* Expertise in coordinating discharge planning and home care with doctors, nutritionists, physical therapists, occupational therapists and social workers; strong on documentation and follow-through.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
* Proven written and teaching/demonstration skills for extensive education regarding tracheotomies for in-home care.
* Co-produced educational videos for new staff with specialized information.
Staff Nurse, R.N.
1992-Present BOSTON HOSPITAL, Boston, MA
* Coordinate staffing issues, budget responsibilities, QA monitoring.
* Attend workshops, co-produce and act in educational videos; write working brochures for patients and families.
* Perform primary nursing care; communicate directly with doctors and other health care professionals.
* Participate in extensive post-op care with multiple problems.
* Deal directly with the families regarding hospital policies.
Professional Registered Nurse
1989-1992 ST. JOAN’S HOSPITAL, Medfield, MA
* As Charge Nurse, provided leadership on 40-bed Medical/Surgical unit with telemetry and provided IV therapy.
* As LPN, employed direct patient care with administration of medications.
UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS, Amherst, MA.
B.S. in Nursing. Graduated 1992 with Nursing GPA of 3.2/4.0.
DEAN JUNIOR COLLEGE, Franklin, MA.
A.S. in Nursing and Applied Science. Graduated 1989.
Major Course Work:
Nursing Research Seminar - Focusing on qualitative, quantitative and historic research methodology pertaining to nursing.
Community Health Nursing - A study on community and family environment.